More Than a Review is offering your favorite nonprofit organization a chance to win $1,000! The organization with the most book reviews wins, so get all the booklovers you know out to review books in support of your favorite charity.
Book Review challenge
The non-profit organization with the most book reviews keyed into More Than A Review per the rules below will be awarded a check for $1,000.
- To qualify the organization must provide proof of non-profit status and be located in the US.
- Organization must be registered with More Than a Review by October 18th, 2012 at 11:59pm to be put on the drop down list.
Admin for the Non-profit:
The administrator (contact person) will be provided with additional information to assist your group.
Email email@example.com with the following info before October 18th, 2012 at 11:59pm:
- Name of non-profit organization:
- Website if applicable:
- Contact person first and last name:
- Contact person email address:
- Contact person phone number:
- Book Reviews must be accurate to the best of your ability and your own thoughts; no copies.
- Reviews must be for Fiction, Biographies and Memoirs for young adult and adults; no children’s books
- Reviews must be a minimum of 50 words.
- A maximum of 3 reviews per the same book will qualify for one organization. (example: if you have four reviews for The Hunger Games, only three of them will be counted.)
- Book reviews must be posted between October 22, 12:01am – November 11, 2012 at 11:59pm.
- Book reviews may be keyed by anyone; they do not have to be members of the non-profit but each book reviewer will need to register on MoreThanaReview.com.
- Reviews must be noted for which organization they count toward. Use appropriate drop down box.
It is the sole discretion of More Than A Review to disqualify the organization and/or reviewer and revoke access for inappropriate conduct or any reason.
Winner will be contacted on November 16th and announced on our social media sites.